We are open to various forms of cooperation. We like challenges and the feel of fulfillment when we finish new projects. And with a lot of professional experience, we also know how to meet customer expectations so that they will be satisfied
Ewa (musicologist, art historian) is an artistic soul conjuring articles filled with emotions, passion and attractive photographs. During the trip, she delights almost at everything and captures it in photographs, whereas her ever-present smile opens many doors to unusual places.
Romek (programmer, biotechnologist) has a programmatic and technological mind, which makes him a perfect reviewer of our articles. He always takes care of the technical side of the blog, and during travels he is usually the brains of the operation, its organizer and the driver.
Seemingly two different worlds but perfectly complementing.
Our blog adventure started in 2012 when we set out on a journey around the world. At that time it was kind of a travel journal written in spare time. However, in mid-2017, we shifted towards active blogging and started to create completely different content – extensive guides with tips for visitors, photo galleries aimed at encouraging to travel, and travel-related articles. An additional but important part of our blog is focused on culture. It contains descriptions of traditional events, festivals and performances in specific regions of the world. In the nearest future we plan to add a section with traditional dishes and drinks.
Suggested forms of cooperation
promotion of regions culture
articles on request
educational (for children and adolescents)
What do we offer?
- dependable and reliable contact with the customer
- interesting and valuable content that also takes SEO knowledge into account
- engaging readers with additional social media
- keeping to deadlines and arrangements
- perfectionism – as „the devil is in the details”
Our statistics (January 2019)
Blog’s positions on the 1’st site of Google (selected queries from Google Search Console) | August 2018
- [THAILAND] Tajlandia co zabrać1,0
- [THAILAND] Tajlandia pierwszy raz1,0
- [GEORGIA] Gruzja na własną rękę1,0
- Marrakesz Maroko [MOROCCO]1,0
- [SPAIN] Sagrada Familia w środku1,0
- Internet Cabo Verde [CAPE VERDE]1,0
- Wyspy blisko Bangkoku [THAILAND]1,3
- [ACCESSORIES] Akcesoria przydatne w podróży1,8
- [SPAIN] Barcelona zimą2,0
- SRI LANKA wieloryby2,0
- [GEORGIA] Tbilisi przewodnik2,3
- [PROBIOTIC] Probiotyk przed wyjazdem2,6
- [ARGENTINA] tango w Buenos Aires2,6
- [SCOTLAND] Edynburg zimą3,1
- CABO VERDE blog4,0
- [MUSIC] Muzyka na drogę4,0
- Trasa rowerowa wschodnią granicą [POLAND]4,8
- Karnawał Cabo Verde [CAPE VERDE]5,2
There is around 460 similar queries positioning blog on Google’s first page.
Some of our acheivments
Companies, institutions and organizations that have trusted us
or through a form below: